Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stone Cold & My New Obsession

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I went over to Sally Beauty Supply today to buy a few things, and now I'm already ready to go back! I wanted Seche Vite, and there was a coupon if you bought Seche Vite you got the basecoat free! Score!! So I got that $5 item free, saved $4.50 off my total purchase, and got a coupon for $5 off my next purchase when I joined their club (which cost $5). But the main purpose for my visit was to get one of the Capitol Colours Collection colors from China Glaze. I chose to get Stone Cold first, which is a matte grey that makes it look like you have rocks for fingernails. It's a bit darker than the photos I'd seen online which was disappointing at first, but it's growing on me. I think I got a pretty good photo with no flash, but because the lights were on it's not exactly true to life. I apologize for the wonky paint job... I was so excited to try it on that I didn't take the time to do it well. I'll fix it up later; I'm too tired now. =P



Now I want to try Electrify and Harvest Moon from the collection before they're gone. I wonder which one I'll wear to the movie...

Buy here:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment