Wednesday, March 14, 2012

High Line Green

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Today I tried out a cheapie nail polish. It's a mouthful... The brand is NYC (New York Color) and the polish is "In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish." The color is a new one called High Line Green. I picked this up at Walmart for $1.72 (regular price, not sale) so it's about as affordable as you can get. I used what are becoming my staples of Seche Clear base coat and Seche Vite top coat with the cheapo polish, so we'll see how long it lasts.

I'm actually surprised at how much I like this stuff. It went on fairly smooth with the exception of a few bubbles (nothing a top coat can't fix). It was translucent on the first swipe, but I just piled on a little more and didn't need another coat. It's super glossy even without a top coat, but I chip polish so bad that I did a top coat anyways. You can see in the photo that it's picking up and reflecting all the lights in the room (photo was no flash). Anyways, it's a bright not-quite-neon green that is so fun, and the high gloss just amps it up. I'll definitely be using this one again.

Maybe one day I won't do this late at night and it will look perfect

Buy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment