Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hook and Line

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I got my shipment from Sally Beauty today. Now I have 7 new polishes to try! First I tried the China Glaze Hunger Games color Electrify over my green polish from the other day. It looked awful, so I decided to redo my nails and try a new color. Since The Hunger Games is coming out soon, I decided to try another one from the Capitol Colours collection. This time I decided to try Hook and Line, which is a beautiful light pearlescent grey. Only problem is, it comes out streaky and you can see the strokes of the brush. So, if for instance you did a slightly off-kilter brush stroke on your thumb like I did, you have a weird line going diagonally across your thumbnail. I really love the color as it reminds me of one of my favorite polishes from middle school that they don't make anymore (Street Wear in Gunmetal). I just wish it didn't get all streaky!!


Buy here:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment