Thursday, March 8, 2012

Harvest Moon: Let the Games Begin

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

So I have to admit that I'm more than a little obsessed with The Hunger Games. I have the books, and now I've added magazines and a book about the movie coming out later this month. My blog post yesterday was about the Hunger Games nail polish collection, and I went and bought another one today! This one is called Harvest Moon, and it's a beautiful, fiery copper that I just adore. I'd post a picture, but I lacked the time and patience to completely remove the Stone Cold first and it looks like a hot mess. Not to mention that I waited until too late in the evening to start, so I colored "outside the lines" if you will. It looks like a three-year-old painted these fingers. I'm super excited about the color though, and glad I changed it for my birthday tomorrow. I might have to go back and pick up another Harvest Moon before they stop making them. Next up to try is Electrify... They were out since some girl came in before me and bought all 12. 😢

Ah well, I decided to post a picture anyways.

I also picked up another Seche Vite topcoat, since the Seche Clear basecoat was free with purchase. So I ended up getting about $19 worth of products for only $7. I'm beginning to be a Sally Beauty addict too!

Buy here:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment