Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Laurel

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I started making a hat yesterday called Laurel. It's my first experience with these things called bobbles, and it's not going particularly well. I think my bobbles are smaller than they should be, and some of them have what looks like a yarn over next to them, so it's a bump next to a hole. Not very attractive... So I'll keep working on it and see how it turns out. You can tell from the nail polish in the photo that I should have posted this before High Line Green, but I never do anything the way I should.

WHY does Blogger insist on flipping my images?

I'm not sure about what HPKCHC class I can use this for, so it might be going to Quidditch. I've already turned in 3 completed classes, a partial class, and 5 badge/contest entries, so I think I'm OK for the month. 😛

Yarn used:

No comments:

Post a Comment