Thursday, March 22, 2012

Finished Mockingjay

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I wrote this last night, and picked up my laptop today to see that it was still sitting unpublished in the editor. Whoops!

I finished my Mockingjay Hat, but I don't like the way the hat fits. =( Also, I didn't carry the gold yarn from the end of one row to the beginning of the next as loosely as I should have, so the Mockingjay design is a little puckered. It doesn't matter though because I hate this hat! There's too much ribbing (and I didn't do it all), there's too much hat (again, didn't do it all), and the design is on the top of my head so you can't really see it. Someone in HPKCHC suggested I try to wear it with the design on the back, so I'll see how that looks.


Yarn used:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment