Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mockingjay Hat

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I've decided to start a hat hoping that I'll finish it in time to wear it to The Hunger Games on Saturday. I'm combining a Mockingjay chart with the pattern for a Simple Slouchy Hat. I saw a project where someone else did this and it looked pretty good. We'll see how this one goes...

Now Blogger has flipped it upside down. I give up.

I ended up using my last hat for a class, and this one doesn't qualify for my Quidditch path, so it will be my fifth class (plus a partial) this month. I think I need someone to stop enabling me instead of enabling me. And the excitement of being Sorted soon is mounting... I can't wait to have a new home in HPKCHC come May!

Yarn used:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment