Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Success!

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I've finished my first real knitting project! I made a Gryffindor scarf to wear in case everyone can't see my geek flag flying already. ;) I'm not 100% happy with the work I did, but I'm such a perfectionist I doubt I ever would be. Now comes the hardest part... Choosing what to do next!

Finished!!

I've got all the supplies I need to start four new projects, and I can't decide which one I want to do next. I wanted to do a scarf originally, but I think that two back-to-back scarves would be too monotonous. I really want to make this hat, but I don't think I'm there yet (in skills and chart reading) and I don't want to mess it up! I might do this hat instead to warm up to it. I'm pretty sure I can do everything involved there! I hope, lol. But you get bored if you don't challenge yourself, right?

I'll sleep on it and start something in the morning!

Yarn used:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment