Monday, January 30, 2012

Almost there...

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I spent a little bit more time on my hat today while I was sitting around waiting. I seem to do a lot of that here recently... Like waiting to eat those animal crackers. =P

I finished all the colorwork, so I'm done with my first chart (yay!) with no screw ups and only a few instances of confusion. I'm not sure if I'm ready for charts in projects that are worked flat though. That's really confusing. Not to mention charts that aren't perfect squares/rectangles, yikes!

I've only done the first row of decreases, but you can see the main body of the hat is finished and all I need now is the crown.


First colorwork experience is a success!

I've got a super busy day tomorrow (and an early morning, yuck!) so I'm cutting it short. I'm up too late already anyways!


Yarn used:

    
  

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I actually like the reds together and I wasn't sure I would at first. Are you ready to switch to those DPN's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite yet. I'm afraid of the DPNs when not used to knit something flat. I used them for the earflaps, no problem... But in the round using all 4? Eek!

    ReplyDelete