Saturday, January 28, 2012

Getting Impatient. Want Cookies.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I'm about halfway through my hat now, but at this point I'm looking forward to eating the cookies more. 😛 The hat will fit on my head, but it doesn't have enough height for me to tell if it will go all the way on. I haven't worked on the hat much today, but I've added red for a few rows and I'm not sure if I like it. Three of the five colors for this hat were stash yarn, and they've all worked really well together so far. I think I liked them all because they were muted colors, and then this bright red comes into the mix and ruins it! ;) I'm hoping it will grow on me because I'm stuck with it now...

Seeing red


Yarn used:

    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment