Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mini Sock Ornaments

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I started working on tiny socks to use as Christmas tree ornaments a few days ago. The first one turned out great for a first shot, but the second has a hole on each side. Not sure what I did there. 😛

The first sock I worked on is a bit bigger since I didn't bother counting rows and decided when to stop on a whim. It's in (movie) Ravenclaw colors with a toe in the contrasting color. The second is Gryffindor colors, and both the heel and toe are in the contrasting color. I think switching colors for the heel could be the culprit for the holes!

I have another picture that's better, but unfortunately Blogger decides to flip most of my landscape-oriented photos and I can't stand them being sideways.


Yarn used:

    

No comments:

Post a Comment