Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dorothy Who? (with a cameo by Ruby Pumps)

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Tonight I tried Dorothy Who? by China Glaze, which I've had for a while but haven't had a chance to use yet. It's a blue with blue and silver glitter mixed in that reminds me a lot of Dorothy's dress in The Wizard of Oz. It's rough and driving me a little crazy because I didn't put a top coat on it. I have plans for it...

Ooooh.... Aaahhh....



I'm going to see The Avengers tonight, so I broke out another China Glaze glittery polish from the same collection called Ruby Pumps. I tried a Scotch tape manicure and "nailed it" because I didn't have the kind of tape I wanted. But it's staying on for the movie anyways...

This was the better hand =P

Buy here:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment