Sunday, May 6, 2012

Butterflies

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Today I needed a change, so I went for something that's totally not my normal thing. I picked up a clearance polish at Sally that was $3.99 on a whim, and I decided I'd use it today. It's an Orly polish in "Butterflies," which is a bright, almost hot pink. It's a bit translucent for my taste because I can see my nails through the 2.5 coats I put on (1 super thick and 1 regular).

Another reason I'm kinda "meh" about it is that I used it to follow a dark glitter polish. Those never quite come completely off, so I've got a blue glittery residue on my fingers and stuck in every little crack it could find on my nails. I bet I would like this one more if I hadn't used it in that sequence (and maybe if it wasn't hot pink =P).

It looks more orange on my computer...

Buy here:

1 comment: