Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hermione's Godric's Hollow Hat

My latest finished hat is from a French pattern called Hermione's Deadly Hallows Hat. It is a version of the hat worn by Hermione during the Godric's Hollow scene in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. The decreases were hard to understand, so I used another Ravelry user's notes to finish it. I love the hat! It's a meandering 2x2 rib, so it looks like a spiral going around the hat to the top. I finished this hat a few days ago, but forgot to post about it! Here's a picture of the finished hat:



I've been hard at work on my OWL for HPKCHC, and this was number 3 of 8 hats that I am supposed to complete by the end of July. I might be working at a slower pace soon because I'm planning on starting my first pair of socks in a few days using Silver's Sock Class. It's a scary thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment