Friday, February 10, 2012

Rainy Friday Part II

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I've been working on my scarf on and off all day to take my mind off of the doom and gloom outside. At first, I didn't think I'd like the colors I chose together, but I have the yarn and I've changed my mind a million times already so I just went with it. I think they're growing on me. I'm using Vanna's Choice yarn in Colonial Blue and Red Heart in Light Grey. The colors are muted versions of blue and grey, so I feel like they fit the weather well today. This scarf is based off of a pattern for the early Harry Potter movies, but I like it because it's a basic striped scarf and in these colors no one will ever really know. The blue almost makes the grey look white, which I think will be a really cool effect when it's finished.

The bottom keeps rolling up and driving me crazy!

Yarn used:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment