Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lost

I need something to do for me. I have all this yarn, but I can't seem to find anything to do with it (especially since my selection of knitting needles is extremely limited). I went to Walmart today for a super necessary grocery stop and hoped to pick up some needles to knit a bunch of 8x8 squares with leftover yarn, but of course they're out of the one size I wanted. My Walmart karma works that way every time.

I thought about making a scarf on a pair of 16" circulars, but I'm not sure I want it to be 8" wide. So for now I'm stuck in limbo with nothing to do while I'm sitting around the house. And I need something to do around the house!! That's the only thing that keeps me from boarding the crazy train and chugging along to insanity. Ok, rant over. Don't want to depress the masses. =P

Seriously though, if you know a great pattern that uses worsted weight yarn or very limited amounts of sport yarn, leave me a comment. I'm looking around on Pinterest for something to catch my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment