Monday, February 6, 2012

Anger Makes the Heart Grow... Something

Today has been frustrating to the max, so of course I finished my hat today. I think knitting is the only thing right now that is keeping me (slightly) sane. I'm glad I finished because I got a badge and contest entry from HPKCHC for completing the hat this early! I bungled the top a bit, but it was my first attempt at cables in a hat so I guess I can't be too hard on myself. The top is very pretty, so mine is kinda pretty I guess. ;)


I'm not sure what I'm going to do next because my stash of needles and yarn is lacking. I think I'll use my fancy rosewood needles (even though they're too long) and some leftovers to make the squares I've been looking at. Then one day I'll have to learn to make them all into a blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment