Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stuffed Things?!?

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I've been motivated by my buddies in HPKCHC to step out of my comfort zone, and therefore I've learned to do a lot more in the last few months than I would have otherwise. So when my fellow NQFYs decided to host a Penguin Along for all of the HPKCHC members, I decided to do a real penguin... Not just a penguin design on a dishcloth.

So I got out my yarn and my needles, grabbed a few cotton balls from the bathroom, and I was ready to knit a little penguin. I finished him in less than half a day, although I'm not really sure how long I spent knitting because I wasn't keeping track. Not long after I started, I had my first softie or amigurumi... Whatever you want to call it! He's a little wonky because his eyes and wings are on crooked, and he leans a little when standing... But he looks like a penguin, and that's what counts!


Yarn used:

    

No comments:

Post a Comment