Friday, April 20, 2012

Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I have a confession to make. Apparently I can't read, because I bought this polish because I thought the name was "Here Today... Aragorn Tomorrow." I snapped it up for the LOTR reference and the ranger green color. But OPI wasn't doing a Lord of the Rings polish, they were doing a Spanish collection.

The color looks black with no flash, so I had to use it to show that it's a really dark, almost black, green. The traditional park benches here are painted a similar color the call "Charleston green." The polish also isn't opaque when you put it on, so it's a 2- or 3-coater (which annoyed me since I didn't have much time to do it, so they're messed up).


Color swatches for the matte version of this polish online look awesome. I'm hoping to come across it in the future...

Buy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment