Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Electric Beat

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I've been wanting some of the China Glaze Electropop collection, but my Sally Beauty Supply doesn't have them in stock. =( Luckily, Holly's Sally is way better than mine and she picked them up for me! So today I tried out one of them called Electric Beat, which is a pastel blue. It's great for spring, and a definite departure from the Hunger Games colors which remind me of fall. It looks a little more periwinkle in the picture than it does in real life, but it's not that purple.


Anyways, I'm beat... I decided to update the blog from yesterday and today so at least I got everything done! Good night!

Same color, different light. This is more accurate.

Buy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment