Saturday, June 2, 2012

Order of the Phoenix

I'm getting all caught up today! I've been doing Silver's Sock Class to make my first pair of socks. I'm using it for my Order of the Phoenix mission (2 month project) in HPKCHC. I'm using fingering weight yarn for the first time, and it's so small!! I feel like I'm going to break it. This is the first "real" pair of socks I will have made if I finish (since they are the first people-size socks I have attempted). I'm about 3.5" into the cuff on the first sock, which is just k2p2 ribbing... And I am so bored! I can only do a round or two at a time before putting it down. Blogging right now is serving as sock procrastination. =P

This is what they look like so far. Again, the colors are washed out. It's more of a forest green yarn. Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment