Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Irish Green

I hate having watery polish, and this one was the king. It's "Irish Green" by Sinful Colors, which in the bottle looks like the brightest, most obnoxious neon green I've been able to find. I was so excited to use it, so of course it sucks. =P

I rarely clean up my nails while I'm polishing them, but I had to with this stuff. It was either a) make a mess or b) do 15 coats. I opted for the mess because I'm impatient. This is what they looked like when I was done. Note that I cleaned them up while polishing and they still look like a mess!


As you can see, it's a bit translucent. I'd prefer a more opaque look without having to do multiple coats. This is probably 2-3 coats and I can still see through it. Another problem is that it's a great Kelly green inside, but is an acid, Rita Skeeter green in sunlight. It's maybe a little bit too 80s for me in the light.

The search for the perfect green continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment