Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Prince Street

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

I picked up another cheap @$$ nail polish at Walmart because, well, I'm cheap. This is another "In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish" at $1.72 per 0.33 fl oz bottle. The color (247) is a purple called Prince Street. My camera can't take pictures of reds or purples apparently, so it shows up a blue purple in the picture, but it's a red purple. It's a color you think of when people try to dye something "amethyst" even though it's nowhere near the color of the actual stone... Somewhere between purple and fuchsia.

This stuff went on watery and clear, but by a second coat was fine. I like the color, but it's not the same flat color as the High Line Green I tried earlier. It's a more pearlescent purple. Pearlescent isn't in Chrome's dictionary either. Shame!!


Buy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment